Sunday, September 12, 2010

Where is Felicity now?

I haven't written in this blog in forever. Sorry about that.

I started a new blog.

Maybe you can see my last post I said I was wheat intolerant... well that led to me eventually changing to a 100% raw vegan diet.

For those who do not know, raw veganism is not consuming any animal products, no processed foods, and also no foods heated over 105 degrees.

What is left to eat? Why, fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, grains. Not much, right? Wrong!

My new blog is theteenageofraw.blogspot.com and you would be surprised what can be crafted with raw foods.

Hmmm... So that's me. New and different? Yeah. I guess so. I will update this blog occasionally, but for some reason it just doesn't seem relevant to me anymore...

That's cool, though. :D

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment