Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yesterday I was amazed to discover there is a town in the U.S.A. called Felicity! It sounds like my kinda place, except for the fact it is filled with poor people and is in the middle of nowhere. So maybe it isn't my kind of place after all. But if you're from Felicity, you should be proud! I'm not sure why, but you should anyway.

On a lighter note, I have new headphones! I know what you're thinking, "Again?!". Yes, this is probably my 10th pair. But these will be with me for a long time! And if not, I will take them back to the shop and get another pair.

It's pretty much Winter at the moment. I really like Winter! I like sitting safely inside while the cold wind blows and it snows lightly. Well. We don't actually get any snow really. But you can get the general meaning, because there are often storms! I've always dreamed of something like this:



Nevermind though. The alternative is pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. Have you read Wiki's article on that town???

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felicity,_California

    ReplyDelete